Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018 3:37 AM
ARKANSAS BARG. :: NUCLEAR:A02
Number of Openings:
Up to 25
Position can be hired as Admin Spec I, Ii, III or IV depending on experience.
Ensure documents and records are adequately prepared, received, captured, issued, distributed, and destroyed when applicable. Ensure that information is protected in accordance with policies and procedures by acting as Records Custodians in accordance with applicable regulations, standards and procedures. Provide oversight of site reproduction equipment and effective and efficient administrative/clerical support.
1. Process records and documents in accordance with regulations
2. Provide administrative support as needed.
3. Assist with other administrative related tasks as directed by supervision.
Minimum education required of the position:
1. High School Diploma
Minimum experience required of the position:
Previous experience in administration or office management
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Knowledgeable in software such as EARL, and PeopleSoft.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
5. Ability to handle multiple assignments and work within deadlines.
6. Ability to work effectively as a team player.
7. Communication and customer service skills.
8. Experience in using software applications as applicable to department function, i.e. IAS, IDEAS,
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position:
Successful completion of the EEI SASS test.
EEO Statement: The Entergy System of Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Entergy System of Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non:discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Entergy System of Companies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Entergy System of Company employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Entergy provides reasonable accommodations for online applicants. Requests for a reasonable accommodation may be made orally or in writing by an applicant, employee, or third party on his or her behalf.
Additional Responsibilities: As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such dut
• Location: Little Rock, russellville
• Post ID: 17866147 littlerock