What you’ll be doing...
Our innovative solutions are constantly pushing the boundaries to impact the way people live, work, and play. So, it’s even more important to make it easy for our customers to do business with us and ensure every interaction is a positive one. You’ll be at the heart of our customer service operations as you deliver first-class customer service in every interaction in our call center. In a fast-paced call center, you’ll be solving customer issues and acting as a salesperson, device technician, billing expert, and more. You’ll be the one on the front line to help us solve our customers’ challenges---and deliver on our promise of superior customer service.
- Answering customer calls and actively listening to identify their issues.
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving a range of customer issues from device, to billing, to service concerns.
- Generating excitement for new solutions and products that can enhance their experience.
- Maintain accountability for 100% customer satisfaction in resolving customer issues about billing, products, services
- Maintain a positive attitude when working with frustrated customers
- Use multiple online resources/computer systems, and integrate information to solve customers’ problems
- Adapt to changes at work (products, services, policies, etc)
- Provide basic troubleshooting on service and equipment issues
- Adhere to a structured schedule/shift
- Follow dress-code expectations
- Additional info as relevant to location
- Experienced employees can earn a salary and target bonus of ($35K + 5% short term incentive)
- $8000 Tuition assistance
- 50% off Employee phone program services & discounts off accessories (up to 7 lines)
- 401k (day one) dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- Annual Profit Sharing Opportunity, up to 3%
- Benefits day one (medical, dental and vision)
- Fun atmosphere (music playing, themes, contests, etc)
Cafeteria, Incentive Room, and Recreation area
What we’re looking for...
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues. You explain things easily in ways that people can understand and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for new ideas.
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
Even better if you have:
- Customer service or call center experience. Ideally handling billing and product use questions.
- Comfort with technology and how to apply it to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Military experience.
Full time positions only.
- Passionate about technology and motivated to learn
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, professionalism and poise
- Must be very proficient in computer navigation, multi-tasking and working with several software programs at the same time
Your initial work schedule ("shift") will generally include nights and weekends. You must be available to work any day of the week.
Shift start times during the week will range between 11am-2pm. Shift start times on Saturday and Sunday will range between 10am-12noon.
Once your initial work schedule has been established, your shift start time and scheduled workdays will be consistent until the next "shift bid."
The call center conducts a "shift bid" process one time per year. Your individual schedule may change during the shift bid process based upon your tenure and individual performance. We also offer optional shift bids during the year.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2437954-customer-service-representative
• Post ID: 17233852 littlerock