Primary Location: Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Function: Other
FLSA Status: Professional
Relocation Option: Not approved
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1.00
Req ID: 76662
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
This position serves as primary liaison between Supplier, Service Delivery and IT for the definition, planning, testing, and change management / rollout of both new systems and enhancements to customer systems (e.g. CCS), agent tools (e.g. ACS/ACS2, (link removed)), customer-facing system (e.g. My Account Online) and alternative customer channels (e.g. email, SMS/MMS, chat and social media). Constructively engages business stakeholders in operational IT issues including tracking IT SNOW tickets, prioritizing IT development/enhancement backlog and troubleshooting/coordinating resolution of problems with unknown or unclear ownership.
IT Process Coordination
- Administer of all SNOW cases related to any Customer Contact Operations products and/or applications
- Manage and prioritize IT backlog for Agent facing applications(SNOW tickets)
- Change Management; attend bi-weekly Change Control Board meeting and assess impacts to Service Delivery.
- Identify Industry/Peer Best Practices to be implemented
Identify opportunities to evolve processes and enhance application design capabilities with new or evolving technology
- Patch/Fix/Feature Development
- Identify new feature requirements for customer systems & digital properties
- Assist with documenting requirements for system enhancements
- Facilitate changes to permit requirements within CCS and SalesForce
Monitor and resolve issued admin inbox (ACS and SalesForce)
- Technology Issue Resolution
Gets the business constructively engaged in operational IT issues across the various applications either supported or that have direct impact on Service Delivery.
Research and resolve customer account issues from a technical perspective in support of peers within the Customer Service Delivery Organization.
Commit date and Permit Changes Leader (storm role).
Oversight and execution of major projects that are labor intensive in nature requiring user acceptance testing (UAT), project plan, and communication plan for Service Delivery.
Minimum education required of the position
Bachelors or MBA degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
CSS I: 0-6 years experience with no degree
CSS II: 0-8 years experience with no degree; 4 years experience with degree; 2 years experience with MBA
CSS Sr.: 0-10 years experience with no degree; 6 years experience with degree; 4 years experience with MBA
Minimum experience required of the position
Extensive experience coordinating technology enhancements, requirements gathering, testing and change management related to customer systems (e.g. CCS, ACS, ACS2, AIS/CIS). SalesForce and Cisco experience desired
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and exceptional levels of accountability and self-drive.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of IT systems requirements within a contact center environment.
- Strong knowledge of contact center processes and experience supporting a utility contact center.
- Knowledge of IT processes, reporting & analytics, and an ability to make large datasets actionable.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office and ability to be trained on other software necessary for position
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 17306922 littlerock