A Business Development Manager (Real Estate) is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Managers walk their clients through every step of a property transaction. Buying and selling real estate is an intimidating and daunting experience and clients rely on Business Development Managers to give them expert advice on how to reach the most favorable deal possible. As a Business Development Manager, you know how to come up with creative marketing strategies to make a sale and you communicate well with a large portfolio of clients.
- Understand your local real estate community and keep updated on home sales and homes that come onto the market
- Work with fellow Business Development Managers when representing your clients
- Offer advice to your clients throughout the home sale and purchasing process
- Come up with marketing plans for selling the homes in your portfolio quickly and for good value
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Manager services
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
• Post ID: 17950867 littlerock