Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name: Today's Family Dentistry
Our state of the art Private Dental practice is seeking a dentist with great communication skills to join our team in providing high quality care to our patients. Our beautiful facility is equipped with the latest in technology, including digital radiography, intraoral cameras, and much more to help in your case acceptance.
This is a unique opportunity in an amazing office where you will be able to expand your knowledge and work with a great team that handles all the administration of the practice. Finally, you will learn the business of dentistry and how to be successful.
• Provide high quality comprehensive oral health care which includes all phases of dentistry. Including extractions, endodontics, Invisalign, pediatric and restorative dentistry.
• Inform patients about their treatment plan; including risks and benefits of the proposed treatments, alternate options when appropriate, and the risks of not following the recommended treatment plans.
• Current Arkansas license and DEA Certification in good standing.
• Current medical liability insurance.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Positive attitude and a team player.
Applicants should be committed to high quality patient care and excellent customer service. If you are looking for a long term career opportunity with unlimited professional and personal growth potential, Today's Family Dentistry is the place for you.
Please view our website at www.drcoxsmile.com
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
400 S Main St
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
• Location: Little Rock, Searcy, AR
• Post ID: 12042413 littlerock