A Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the purchase and sale of a property. In this career, you will work with clients to place their home on the market and will consult with them on how to best prepare their home for a successful and fast sale. When selling a home, clients need a Sales Consultant they can trust for expert advice on how to price their home and sell it for excellent value. This career requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consult with clients on how to prepare their property for sale and market it in a way that makes it stand out in the local real estate community
- Organize home showings and open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Negotiate on clients behalf when drafting real estate contracts
- Advertise your sales consultant services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential real estate, salesperson
• Post ID: 17469377 littlerock